If there is one length you should be opting for this season, it’s the midi…
I don’t know about you, but everywhere I look it seems hemlines are hovering around knee or below. There is something so sophisticated about the length and it makes me want to up and buy all the options out there.
Naturally, those blessed with longer limbs can wear the skirt with ease. For the rest of us, you need to be careful to get the right length and team it with the right outfit to ensure you don’t look dowdy. While the traditional mid-length skirt offers more of a slimline cut, they don’t all need to be. Some this season have a little bit more of a flowingly free silhouette. For the best look team with sneakers and a tee, or dress them up with heels and a cami for a night out. Here are my top five picks of what’s available…
- Ruby, Pallas Skirt: High waisted and floral with a floaty hemline.
- Kate Sylvester, Nina Skirt: Vibrant Red with a flattering A-line structure and split.
- Zara, Check Pencil Skirt: With a houndstooth design and button down front there is a heritage-type feel to this one.
- Ganni Bara Crepe Wrap Skirt:A playful printed wrap skirt that will look good when teamed with a simple white tee.
- Marle Rudy Skirt: Simple and elegant, it will go with just about anything in your wardrobe.
Something Else You Might Like: Should You Invest In The Ordinary?