Warm tones and eclectic pieces mix to create this homely feel…
There is something so reassuringly cosy about a vintage themed nursery. It has a certain homely feel to it and let’s be honest, that’s a good thing as it’s a room you’ll be spending a lot of time in! The best thing about creating this style is that it’s gender neutral so perfect for those not wanting to find out what they’re having. To recreate this look find warm brown tones and a mix of textures and patterns. I love the addition of a moroccan style rug with an ottoman and the world map which gives it a certain feel of yesteryear.
GET THE LOOK
- Genesis Monterey Cot Antique from The Baby Factory, $399.95
- Midnight Hand Dyed Stone Washed Cotton Rug from Leopold Hall, $242. .
- Mamasita Moroccan Pouff in Tan, $249.
- Grayson Chair in Alma from Freedom Furniture, $799.
- Blahblah Honey the Bunny Knit Doll, $85.
- Dulux Mount Messenger.
- Marmo Floor Lamp from Kmart, $32.
- Let’s Go Places World Map from Flux Boutique, $193.
Something else you might like: How to Create a Safari Themed Nursery