Here’s my favourites to fragrance your home and hopefully give you a moment of calm…
You may not have time for a movie-like scene and immerse yourself in a full frothy bubble bath with candles glittering all around. But maybe, just maybe, you can light one and put your feet up for five minutes. Okay, make it ten!
- Ecoya French Pear: One of my all-time favourite scents. Think crisp pear mixed with a hint of creamy vanilla. The rich combination is further heightened with a touch of star anise. $39.95 in the traditional metro jar.
- Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Home Candle: The word to describe this candle is fresh. Like its name suggests the sea salt aspect is reminiscent of a windswept shore, however it’s delicately mixed with the woodiness of sage. Total uplifting luxury. $115.
- Pure Fiji Coconut Wax Candle: If you’re a fan of their skin care then you’ll absolutely love their candles. Close your eyes and let the intoxicating coconut scent transport you to a tropical island. Just don’t be disappointed when you open them and find yourself still at home. $48.
- Diptyque Figuier Candle: This warm scent is a cult favourite and it’s easy to see why. Embracing the fig tree it evokes that woody scent of summer. $86.
- Ciré Trudon Solis Rex: Want to feel like a real Queen? Then paying a little extra for a candle of this variety will be worth it. This candle company is seeped in history and one of the originals that has been around since 1643. On top of that they used to supply the court of Versailles. This blend is an ode to the majestic palace and is inspired by the elaborate parquetry of Château de Versailles’s famous Hall of Mirrors. Somehow it just smells regal! $149.
Something Else You Might Like: Bathtime with Bubs